Saturday, April 07, 2007

Satria Alam : Delayed again!

Well, I guess it's official. Satria Alam and all other comics due to be published this April are put on indefinite hold by PTSM. Since it seems we can't get any feedback for now, the actual publishing date will probably be much later... or even (ulp!)never.

Team Satria Alam will take a "wait and see" approach for now and I'll post any new developments. I just hope they realize the time I spent plotting and drawing is not FOC.

I really do.

2 comments:

azhar said...

huh! seroiusly?

are they the publisher are serious on doin this comic/graphic novel thing?..

more doubts..

if this true...same will happen to my PMT...

so..final discussion wth them...to finalise the publishng date/ stratergy or i go to anthr publisher..

hmmm

Norman said...

Based on your blog post, man. That and several failed attempts at getting any info from the man at ptsm. Just trying to approach this development cautiously.